- The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory pre-programmed with one of over 1,000,000 codes,
- virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication.
- Because the receiver “learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes.
- When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system.
- Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.