Linear Two -Channel Block Coded Visor Transmitter (Lot of 10)
- The Model MT-2B 2-Channel Block Coded Visor Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products
Out of stock
- The Model MT-2B is a two-channel device. Pressing the left button on the transmitter will send a channel one signal.
- Pressing the right button on the transmitter will send a channel two signal. A visor clip is included.
- The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication.
- Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes.
- When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system.
- Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.