The Overhead Door CodeDodger OCDT-1 Has been replaced with the Overhead Door OCDTR-3 Three Button Remote – 390Mhz We will be shipping the GITR-3 remote as a direct replacement. The Gitr-3 is labeled with “genie” they are the exact same company and their parts are interchangeable.
- Replacement For 390 Mhz Models 1995 – Today
- 12v battery, Visor clip and Instructions Included.
- Prevents illegal entry from remote controller access code signal duplication.
- Eliminates need to set security code when opener is installed.
- Each remote controller comes with its own continually changing access code.
- Automatically changes access code each time remote controller is activated. Each new code is selected from 4.3 billion combinations.
- Prohibits opener from responding to the same access code more than once.
- Recognizes access codes from up to seven remote controllers used to operate the same openers.