Standard garage door springs can endure approximately 20,000 open and close cycles, depending on the springs and usage. At Garage Door Parts Mart, we let you decide whether you want standard 100% american made garage door torsion springs or upgraded 100% American made springs good for 60,000 cycles. We also offer customized springs in any size that you need, just call for details.
When ordering your garage door torsion spring replacements, keep in mind that it’s best to replace both springs even if only one is broken. Since the springs are designed to work for a predetermined number of cycles, you’ll save time and money by replacing both whenever a spring breaks.
- Sturdy springs made to last for years of regular use
- Comes with end cones attached as shown
- Choose standard springs (20,000 open-close cycles) or upgrade to 60,000-cycle springs for just $51.08
- Installed winding and stationary cones
- Requires (2) 1/2″ winding bars for installation (sold separately)
- Garage Door Torsion Spring
Warning: Garage door springs, cables and brackets and other hardware attached to springs are under high tension. If handled improperly, can result in serious injury or death. DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY REPAIRS without the proper tools, instructions and/or safety equipment. If you have any doubts, please contact a garage door professional today. We have a list of garage door professionals for your convenience.
There are no reviews yet.